Friday 30 January 2015

Valentine's Day SMS Messages 2015 For Girlfriend



Valentine's Day is a special day for all those who have fallen in Love. Surprise your valentine with gifts, send romantic valentine's days sms messages and make this day even more special. Choose from the best valentine's day text messages and sms wishes for your beloved. To send Valentine's day greeting cards click here.

Expressing your love becomes quite easier now a days, as you can simply send a lovely love sms or valentine sms message to your love / valentine from our precomposed sms / text messages collection.


If you want to say I Love You to someone, pick up any cool Love SMS from our English Love SMS Messages Collection and send it to one you love.



valentine-ideas


Valentine's Day SMS Messages 2015

-what i need 4m you i have bn gvn.roses r red but ur love s pure .love u ma sweet heart.

-true love never die, and if it dies, it don't rot, and if it rots, it never smell, and if it smells, it smells like roses. I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU MAKE MY LIFE BEAUTIFUL.

-Happy valentines day incase u forget.. Any ideas on what u want?

-If love is sweet why does it hurt,
if love is deep why does it burn,
if love is warm why do we shiver,
if love is tender why do we cry,
if love is forever why do we die

Valentine's Day SMS Messages 2015


Na to yaado ko yaad rakhte hain
Na hi sapno ko saath rakhte hain
Hum to buss unko yaad rakte hain
Jo hamein dil ke pass rakhte hain

Valentine's Day SMS Messages 2015

Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,Each and every day,

Love is like a smile, Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,That keeps us going strong,

I love you with my heart, My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving, Like a love I cant control,

So remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you, Right from the very start.

Valentine's Day SMS Messages 2015


A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.

A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.

As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.

Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.

Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!

Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.

Incoming Searches:

Valentine's Day 2015
Valentine's Day 2015 sms
Valentine's Day 2015 message
Valentine's Day 2015 whatsapp 
message for Valentine's Day 2015
cool message Valentine's Day 2015
valentines day best message ever
Valentine's Day 2015 awesomeeee message

0 comments:

Post a Comment